FFWP License Manager manages your licenses for FFWP Premium Plugins.
After your purchase the following is available from within your account, for which you’ve received credentials in a separate email sent to the email address you used during checkout:
- A download link to FFWP License Manager,
- A download link to the purchased plugin(s),
- Your license key(s).
Installation & Configuration
After downloading the above mentioned files, follow these steps to install the plugins:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin at the top of the screen.
- Click Browse… and navigate to where you saved the attachment.
After installing both plugins:
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Activate FFWP License Manager first, and
- Activate your purchased plugin afterwards.
Activating your License
Now you’re ready to register and activate your license.
- Navigate to the newly added FFWP top level menu item.
- Enter your license key in the input field next to the name of purchased plugin, e.g. CAOS Super Stealth Upgrade or OMGF Pro.
- Click Register.
After registration is complete, you should receive a success message. Return to the Plugins screen and install all available updates (if any) for FFWP License Manager and your purchased plugin.
Not getting a Success Message?
No worries. We’ll figure it out. Contact me and include the full error message in your message.