OMGF Pro — Changelog
Click here for OMGF Free’s changelog.
2.3.1 | July 5th, 2021
- Fix: WP Rocket (and other CSS optimization plugins) trigger OMGF Pro multiple times. We now skip out early, if the stylesheet is already added.
- Enhancement: Added compatibility with Smart Slider 3.5 new implementation of Google Fonts.
- Note: As of this version, OMGF Pro is no longer compatible with Smart Slider versions older than 3.5.
2.3.0 | June 7th, 2021
- Feature: Added Exclude Post/Page IDs option
- Enhancement: Stylesheet is now properly placed after preloads and before other stylesheets in safe mode and default mode.
- Feature: Added @import handling within theme/plugin stylesheets (@font-face handling coming soon!)
- Fix: Webfont.js detection for default mode properly removes webfont.js objects (before a warning would be thrown)
- Allround speed/memory usage improvements.
2.2.1 | May 11th, 2021
- Improved performance in Automatic and Manual optimization mode.
- Improved CSS2 API handling.
- Improved Safe Mode\'s handling of Google Fonts.
- Several improvements and bugfixes.
- A proper warning is now displayed when attempted to activate this plugin, without OMGF being installed and active.
2.2.0 | April 23rd, 2021
- Added Safe Mode option, which is to be used if (default) Advanced Processing breaks styling on certain (or all) pages.
- Updated HTML5 validator.
2.1.4 | April 5th, 2021
- When in Automatic mode, only the selected preloads for the currently used stylesheet should be loaded (works with OMGF 4.3.2 and higher)
2.1.3 | April 4th, 2021
- When in Manual mode, the generated stylesheet is forced throughout all pages.
2.1.2 | March 17th, 2021
- Minor code optimization for Force Subsets option.
2.1.1 | March 10th, 2021
- Adding ?nomgf=1 to any URL will now temporarily bypass fonts optimization.
2.1.0 | March 6th, 2021
- Added support for Google Early Access Fonts. More info: https://fonts.google.com/earlyaccess
2.0.6 | February 1st, 2021
- Tested with WP 5.6
2.0.5 | December 22nd, 2020
- Add support for webfont.min.js.
2.0.4 | December 8th, 2020
- Fixed CSS2 support.
- Fixed detection and removal for @import statements.
- OMGF Pro now uses OMGF\'s fixed cache keys when unloads are used.
2.0.3 | October 7th, 2020
- NOTICE: To use OMGFv4.2\'s Optimized Google Fonts overview it\'s required to Empty the Cache Directory first.
- Compatibility fixes for OMGF 4.2.0\'s Optimization Mode and Do Not Load options.
- Cleaned up sidebar.
2.0.2 | October 1st, 2020
- Compatibility fixes for the way OMGF 4.1.3 handles notices.
- If Force Subsets wasn\'t set, OMGF Pro would throw a warning. This is fixed.
2.0.0 | September 30th, 2020
- OMGF Pro now detects and caches Google Fonts automatically, no more auto detect required. Even if you use different fonts on different pages, they\'ll be cached and served properly.
- OMGF Pro can now be temporarily disabled by disabling the Advanced Processing option under Settings > Optimize Google Fonts > Basic Settings.
- Using Subset Forcing, you can now force your theme/plugins to load all Google Fonts in a certain subset, further reducing Page Size and Load Time.
- All promotion for OMGF Pro is now removed after activating this plugin.
- Some Pro options are moved to Basic Settings and Advanced Settings, since Extensions tab is removed in OMGF 4.0.0.
- Increased compatibility with CSS Minify/Combine and Caching plugins, e.g. WP Fastest Cache, WP Rocket, WP Super Cache and Autoptimize plugins.
1.4.1 | September 15th, 2020
- Tested with WP 5.5.
- Removed Updater-classes and files, as updates are now fully managed by FFWP License Manager, significantly reducing the footprint of this plugin.
- Removed dependency of FFWP License Manager, since the two can now function fully autonomously.
- Performance improvements for class loader.
1.4.0 | August 16th, 2020
- Auto Remove Pro\'s behavior can now be fine tuned (within OMGF v3.8.0\'s Extensions tab) to speed up performance.
1.3.0 | July 31st, 2020
- OMGF Pro can now Auto Detect and Remove Google Fonts from inline stylesheets containing @font-face and @import rules.
- Minor code optimizations.
- Added dates to this changelog. 🙂
1.2.3 | July 19th, 2020
- Added compatibility for Smart Slider 3.
- Smart Slider 3 users should disable Google Fonts in Smart Slider > Dashboard > Settings > Fonts > Google > Frontend [off] after running Auto Detect.
- Performance improvements.
1.2.2 | June 28th, 2020
- Fixed bug where OMGF Pro would attempt to process other documents besides valid HTML.
1.2.1 | June 21st, 2020
- Fixed bug where OMGF Pro would also process XML documents, breaking e.g. RSS feeds.
1.2.0 | June 10th, 2020
- Added support for synchronously loaded Web Font Loader.
- Added support for WebFontConfig added with base64 encoded string.
- Added a little \'eye candy\' under Settings > Optimize Google Fonts, to make it more clear that OMGF Pro is enabled and functioning properly.
1.1.4 | June 7th, 2020
- OMGF Pro can now properly handle HTML5.
- Minor performance optimizations.
- Remove WebFontConfig script when Remove Google Fonts is enabled.
- Modify review and tweet link in notice after generating stylesheet to point to ffw.press.
- Fixed bug where Auto Detect would trigger on each page load.
- Auto Remove of DNS Prefetch, Preconnect and Preload works more accurately now.
- Added support for WebFont Loader.
1.0.0 | June 6th, 2020
- First Release!