CAOS Super Stealth Upgrade — Changelog
Click here for CAOS’ changelog.
1.5.0 | February 4th, 2021
- Tested with WP 5.6
- Added support for Google Analytics V4 API. (Only works with CAOS v3.9.0 and higher)
- Re-introduced Stealth Mode support for gtag.js (for the V3 API)
1.4.5 | October 13th, 2020
- Version bump to fix updater issue.
1.4.4 | October 2nd, 2020
- Fixed autoloader issue.
- Added Fast WP Press branding.
1.4.3 | September 15th, 2020
- Tested with WP 5.5.
- Removed Updater-classes and files, as updates are now fully managed by FFWP License Manager, significantly reducing the footprint of this plugin.
- Removed dependency of FFWP License Manager, since the two are now functioning autonomously.
- Re-factored code to reflect the name change to Fast FW Press.
- Performance improvements for class-loader.
- After updating this plugin, an update of FFWP License Manager (previously WoOSH! License Manager) is also required to keep receiving updates.
- Added support for Anonymize IP in Minimal Analytics.
- Fixed bug where IP address wasn\'t set correctly when using Minimal Analytics.
- To run Minimal Analytics properly with Plugin Handling set to Super Stealth Upgrade a manual update of the Super Stealth Upgrade endpoint is required. From now on this can be triggered from within CAOS\' Extensions Tab > Update Super-stealth.php.
1.4.0 | August 9th, 2020
- Added Minimal Analytics support, which has been added to CAOS v3.7.0.
- Added dates to changelog. 🙂
1.3.5 | July 19th, 2020
- Fixed double slashes (\"/\") in URL when Plugin Handling is set to Super Stealth Upgrade.
- Removed FFWP advertising.
- This plugin now checks if CAOS and FFWP License Manager are actually active, before plugin activation goes through.
- Fixed review link in notice after running \'Update analytics.js/gtag.js/ga.js\'.
- Performance and UX optimizations.
1.3.4 | May 24th, 2020
- Added support for ecommerce.js - a plugin for Google Analytics which offers limited support for Ecommerce in Google Analytics. It is used as a fallback for some configurations in WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration.
1.3.3 | May 15th, 2020
- Easily check if cURL is enabled, before setting Plugin Handling to Super Stealth Upgrade.
- Minor code optimizations.
- Added notice for when the \'Save analytics.js to...\' option contains the word \'analytics\'. This should be changed.
- Added \'Super Stealth Upgrade\' option to the Plugin Handling setting under \'Extensions\', which speeds up Stealth Mode\'s collection endpoint significantly.
1.2.3 | April 21, 2020
- Tested with older WP versions. CAOS Super Stealth requires at least WP 5.3 to run properly.
- Fixed bug where notices would be thrown multiple times.
- Various code optimizations.
- Code optimizations
- Minor bugfixes
1.2.0 | April 17th, 2020
- Added support for Enhanced Ecommerce (ec.js).
- Minor bugfixes.
- Modified notices for when Stealth Mode is enable/disabled in CAOS.
1.1.0 | April 8th, 2020
- Added notices for activation and de-activation, because a manual update has to be run from the settings screen for CAOS to function properly.
- Minor improvements.
- Updates for CAOS Super Stealth are now pushed automatically from the Private Github Repository.
- FFWP License Manager is now required to guarantee proper functioning.
1.0.0 | April 4th, 2020
- First Release!